If you have been sleeping under a rock, like I have, you may not know about the ChatGPT AI chat bot. It can do some mind blowing things, such as generate programming code in different languages (even COBOL and BASIC), or look at code and “fix” it.
It can also write scripts, poems, and more.
My co-worker asked it to generate the menu for a Star Wars themed steakhouse, and this is what the AI came up with:
Here is a possible restaurant menu for a Star Wars themed steakhouse:
- Tatooine Tatters: Fried potato strips with spicy dip
- Mos Eisley Mozzarella Sticks: Breaded and fried mozzarella served with marinara sauce
- Jabba’s Jambalaya: Shrimp, sausage, and rice in a spicy sauce
- The Force Filet: 8 oz. filet mignon grilled to perfection
- The Dark Side Ribeye: 12 oz. ribeye steak cooked to your liking
- The Rebel Rump: 14 oz. rump steak topped with sautéed mushrooms and onions
- Dagobah Swamp Fries: Crispy french fries with garlic and herb seasoning
- Endor Forest Salad: Mixed greens with cherry tomatoes, croutons, and balsamic vinaigrette
- Kashyyyk Coleslaw: Shredded cabbage and carrots in a tangy dressing
- Naboo Nougat: Vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce and toasted almonds
- Hoth Hot Chocolate: Rich and creamy hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows
- Yoda’s Yams: Baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon and brown sugar glaze
- The Empire’s Elixir: Bourbon, whiskey, and beer
- The Rebel’s Refreshment: Gin, vodka, and rum
- The Jedi’s Juice: Tequila, triple sec, and lime juice
- The Skywalker: Bourbon, honey, and lemon juice
- The Darth Maul: Vodka, red bull, and grenadine
- The Yoda: Midori, pineapple juice, and lime juice
May the force be with you as you enjoy your meal!
Can you imagine what this technology will be like five years down the line?