Haunted Mansion, not to be confused with The Haunted Mansion (2003), opened in theaters today. Since most of the movie is set in the mansion, product placement was not as easy to do. Watch for verbal references to:
- Zillow – there really is a Zillow listing for this mansion, a very clever movie tie in.
- Amazon – though perhaps just a joke…
- CVS – This one was blatant. The medium brings out a notepad and says that she got it at CVS.
- COSTCO – I forget where this was mentioned.
- Burger King – a Burger King fry bag is passed around in a car, and references are made to its contents.
What others did you notice? Please leave a comment and I will update the list.